“Disappointed”

Days Inn Burlington East
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Haw River
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My stay started out with me being told that I had booked my room by calling expedia.com, I explained that I had called the number that came up on their website I was told, "You called expedia.com," over and over again. They could not take my company check because it had already been charged to my credit card (which I had not been told at the time I made the reservation.) It was almost 10:00 PM and I had been driving for 5 hours so since I was tired I decided to just let it go. However, I could hear the two desk clerks talking about me as I walked awayI had stressed, when I made the reservation, that I have severe asthma and had to have a non-smoking room with no smoke odor at all. As I walked down the hall to my room all I could smell was cigarette smoke. Opened the door and walked into my room and it had the same smell and was extremely hot because the air conditioner was turned completely off. There was mold in the seams and corners around the bath tub, dirt in the corners outside of the tub as well. My pillows smelled like someone's dirty head. Continental breakfast was a choice of oatmeal, white, wheat or cinnamon raisin bread that could be toasted, fruit loops or raisin bran cereal, orange or apple juice and coffee. To say the least, my stay was very unpleasant from the time I started checking in until the next morning when I left. A lot of noise from other guests, not that they were being overly loud, just thin walls that allowed the smallest noise to be heard. The staff is most unpleasant and very unprofessional and the rooms need a good and thorough cleaning. I will never stay here again and believe me I made sure that all of the other people in the classes that I attended heard about it. This is, by far, the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Shame on you Days Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good value for price.
We just needed a place to stay the night while cleaning out our mothers empty house. Had a pleasant stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#1 of 2 in Graham
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Burlington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Burlington (Elon)
Hampton Inn Mebane
Hampton Inn Mebane
#1 of 2 in Mebane
Econo Lodge Burlington
Econo Lodge Burlington
#14 of 15 in Burlington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hillsborough

Been to Days Inn Burlington East? Share your experiences!