“Dinner with granddaughter”

El Cerro Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Took my granddaughter there for dinner and she really enjoyed the dish she had. I can't remember the name but it was beef, ham and pineapple, onions and peppers. she said it was delicious.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I eat there about twice a month. Food is always very good and service is very good. Look out for the margaritas, they go down very easy!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

El Cerro is always a good place to eat. The food is great, and the service is good. They always have a smile on their face and always eager to help you. To bad they don't deliver, I would give them 5 stars if they did.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

the el cerros in havelock was ok but there are 2 lockations and i would like to give their service 4 stars but their food was ok. Another words youre not getting what you pay for but i reccomend trying the other location as there are 2 different owners you might get a different experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

In fairness this is not a recent event and it was at El Cerro west (there are 2 locations in Havelock). We used to get food from there a few times a month until one time my co-worker and I called in a take-out order, several minutes we called in another order for a MALE co-worker. When I went to pick up our original order, they would not get it for me until the MALE's order was ready. The Male was there as we neither ordered it with nor were picking up his order. But the man at the counter said that we had to wait until the male's order was ready...to eat when he did. I walked out and told them they could keep their "getting cold" food and sexist attitude.

1  Thank lupin06