“Always a good place to eat”

El Cerro Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 3, 2014

El Cerro is always a good place to eat. The food is great, and the service is good. They always have a smile on their face and always eager to help you. To bad they don't deliver, I would give them 5 stars if they did.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

the el cerros in havelock was ok but there are 2 lockations and i would like to give their service 4 stars but their food was ok. Another words youre not getting what you pay for but i reccomend trying the other location as there are 2 different owners you might get a different experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

In fairness this is not a recent event and it was at El Cerro west (there are 2 locations in Havelock). We used to get food from there a few times a month until one time my co-worker and I called in a take-out order, several minutes we called in another order for a MALE co-worker. When I went to pick up our original order, they would not get it for me until the MALE's order was ready. The Male was there as we neither ordered it with nor were picking up his order. But the man at the counter said that we had to wait until the male's order was ready...to eat when he did. I walked out and told them they could keep their "getting cold" food and sexist attitude.

1  Thank lupin06
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The food is fantastic and the service is top notch!!!! Such a great find, we will continue to make this a highlight of our dining. Perfect for friends, families and everything else!!!!!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat Mexican food when down at Atlantic Beach . Very good service and the food is almost always good . Treat yourself to good Mexican food the next time your in Moorehead or Atlantic Beach , NC