“Fast Service and Good Food”

El Cerro Mexican Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Mexican
Rogers, Arkansas
“Fast Service and Good Food”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I are regulars, we eat here about twice a month. Between the two of us we've had a little bit of everything on the menu and have never gotten sick - nor do I believe the food is served up primarily from cans. The cheese dip is very good and everything I've had from the menu is tasty. It is not the best Mexican food in the world, but for Havelock, NC you could do a lot worse. There are two locations; we primarily dine at the one closest to MCAS Cherry Point's back gate, as it is closer to home for us and I believe the service is much fast...however we have eaten at both locations. A lot of people prefer the other El Cerro location, I personally feel the food quality is the same. I have never had their margaritas, but lots of our friends have and they LOVE them...I always get a daiquiri instead, which is excellent.

• Visited August 2013

New Bern, North Carolina
“Best Quesadilla's”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is great and at a good price, loved the staff I came with family and friends they loved it someone had a b-day party going on the workers came out singing, Thank you

• Visited April 2013
“Worst MEXICAN food I've ever had!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This food made us all sick! It looked like cans of processed food were dumped on a plate and served to us. Terrible food! We will never again eat here!

• Visited November 2012
Lake Placid
“Best Quesadilla & Marguaritas!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Best place to have a gathering or just go to relax or even have your b-day party at, I can not say enough about ElCerros, The staff is fantastic, I moved to Havelock NC from NY a few years ago, I'm sad to say I am back in NY. I took a trip to NC in April 2013 just to go there, I have told everyone and will continue my trips down there.

• Visited April 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
““BEST Mexican Restaurant in havlock!!!!””
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have found this to be the best maxican I have ever gotten out. Always crispy and hot. They give you tons of fresh guacamole and special Tortilla chips with delicious maxican salsa are very good also. My only problem with them is I just think there should be more option to pick from.

Visited May 2013