Hampton Inn Havelock
  • Pool
$118
$114
$105
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores(Pine Knoll Shores)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewsgeneral managermarine basecomplimentary breakfast isclean roomshot coffeefitness centerbed was comfortableexcellent stayvisit familylate checkmorehead citywould recommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accessnew bernthe hotel staffplace to staynorth carolina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very satisfied with your hotel. (Don't like to do 200 characters minimum) Just the bathroom tub knob as I said before. I'll have to fill in the rest of the review with crap. I don't know what else to put down but I don't want to waste the time I have taken already.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time and reviewing us. Thank you also for letting us know about your observations. I am happy to report that it has been fixed. We are looking forward to see you again and serve you. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Havelock recently for business. The room was nice and spacious. The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of pillows, but I found them to be too firm. My room seemed to have paper thin walls as I could hear people in the hallway and those walking upstairs. The water pipes in the walls were louder too. Co-workers staying in rooms not as close to the elevator, however, did not report hearing other patrons. Friendly staff and nice breakfast provided. If you stay here, it is worth a ride to the beach to eat at Clawson's, now that was fabulous! They are open on Monday's, unlike many restaurants around.

Room Tip: ask for something away from the elevator?
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your generous comments. Thank you so much also for noticing efforts put in by our team. I am glad to know that you were able to take some time off from your business and explore the area and enjoy the area cuisine. We are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean. The breakfast was good. It is close to places to eat and local shopping. Make sure to try some NC barbecue (Vinegar Base) while in town. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comments about the cleanliness and our staff. We look forward to serve you again whenever your travels bring you to this area. Thank you so much for your business.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

This Hampton in Elizabeth City NC is one of the best properties I have been to. They have friendly helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, with a great breakfast! I plan on being a regular return guest when I am in the area! There are several restaurants close by including Panera, Chick-Fil-A and Ryans.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The guest room carpets need deep cleaning and the armchair was dirty and threadbare - recommend replacement. The lobby area used to have a fireplace, which provided a welcoming atmosphere. Suggest it be restored. The cleaning staff left a pail of stinky mop water outside my door the morning of my departure. That left a negative impression. The chin-up bar in the fitness center needs new rubber hand grips.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We have noted your comments and will make sure they are incorporated. We look forward to serve you again.