“Convenient location”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Havelock
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Convenient location”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a great hotel for the price. We rented 2 rooms to accommodate a party of 6. We weren't 'blown away' by this Hampton Inn, but for the military rate it was well worth it. They were also quite accommodating with our late check out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out to review us. I am happy that you liked the hospitality offered by our staff. Your comment mean a lot and will the guiding force behind whatever we do here at the Hampton Inn Havelock. Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hope to serve you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
United States
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Staff was very good.
Room was average.
Tried to use the business office, one of the computers was not working, the other was occupied. There was absolutely no ventilation in the business office. While I was waiting for the usable computer to be free, we propped the door open with a chair. The other person using the computer was as uncomfortable as I was.

If you do stay here, there is a nice little walkway that leads down a path to Slocum Creek. If you take this little walk when the insects aren't crazy, it is a beautiful view of a secluded area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out and reviewing us. I am glad you found our staff good and supportive. I have also noted your concerns about the business center and a technician is looking into the problem of air in the business center. I am sure it will be fixed soon as he found the unit supplying air to BC a little low on Freon. The other computer is working now. Thank you so much for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate it. Thank you also for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you to this area.
clayton, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

very receptive to your needs and comfort and willingness to please to make you feel special. I would recommend this hotel to any one visiting the Havelock area for bus. or pleasure.The staff is very friendly and personable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your gracious comments. I have shared your comments with my team and they are expressing sincere thanks for your business and comments. We love having you here!
Springfield, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years and it is always a great place to stay. It is very consistent every time. It is not a 5 star but I know I am always going to have a great stay. Plus I love visiting the planes.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time out from your busy schedule and writing kind words about us. Thank you also for the great patronage that you provide to our property. My staff is really delighted to read your comments. They feel commended and are ready to do even better. Thank you so much for providing sense of pride and satisfaction to my team. We love having you here!
Warner Robins, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Staff is excellent. Hotel is average for Hampton Inn. Refrigerator in room was very noisy but staff moved me to another room so no problem. You won't be oh and ah over the hotel; however, you will not be disappointed. It's clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you found our hotel very clean and our staff very courteous and ready to help. As Hampton Inn our focus is to provide clean, comfortable and safe accommodations where you can rely on the service and amenities that we offer. I am sorry about the noise from refrigerator - we are replacing it. Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock and we hope to see you again!
Southern Pines NC, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

During my business travel I had been driving for hours and I was very ready for a nice rest. Well my stay was a very comfortable one. I was very well rested for my meetings and my return travel. This hotel is well located in Havelock. Well done

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Richard,
I am so glad that our hotel was able to serve its intended purpose to you that is provide a 'good nights' sleep'. At Hampton Inns our staff understand the importance of providing that in a comfortable and clean surrounding. I am happy to note that your meetings went well and your travel back home was also good. Thank you so much for your business and please stay with us again whenever your business or leisure travels bring you to the area. Thank you.
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Everything you would expect from Hampton Inn, but the town doesn't have much to offer. The map shows it reasonable close to Morehead city 17 miles, but takes 30 minutes to get there. We saved money by choosing this location, but wasted to much time driving back and forth.

• Stayed June 2013
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for reviewing us. Thank you also for nice words about our hotel. Our location is about 17-18 miles from many beaches on Crystal Coast. Many a times our guests choose us as other beaches like Emerald Isle are also at a same distance as the Atlantic Beach is. We are also very close to Croatan National Forest. Thank you so much for staying with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Havelock
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#3 of 7 in Havelock
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Havelock? Share your experiences!