“Awesome”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Havelock
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place is spotless, quiet, and perfect for families. Our room with 2 queens was super clean and a great place to relax. the desk clerk even pointed us to a great restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was standard for Hampton and filled our hungry kids.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 2autigers
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable room. Team Hampton Inn Havelock deliberately focuses on the things that matter most to our guests. I am happy for my team as their efforts are applauded. Your kind comments have surely brightened our day. Thank you so much for taking time to write and choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Oak Hill, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The room I had on the first floor was very clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The person who checked me in was very nice and very easy to talk with. I went hunting a cold drink and he helped me find what I was looking for. The lobby area and hallways were very clean. The price I paid for my room was very reasonable. I plan to stay here again in the near future.

Room Tip: I was on first floor and it was very quiet and I felt very safe and secure.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Your comments validate the good work that Hampton Inn Havelock team tries to put in. It is a great encouragement for all of us to stay the course. Thank you also for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area. We hopw to serve you again!
Thanks,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Great stay. Quiet and comfortable. Friendly staff. The breakfast choices were good for this type of hotel, better than some other chains. Wish I would have gone to the tourist center
behind hotel. Looks interesting.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Team Hampton Inn Havelock tries hard to make it comfortable for our guests and they are honored to have cooments like yours. We hope to see you again. Please let us know if we can do anything to make your future stays even more pleasant. Thank you so much for choosing Hampton Inn Havelock for your lodging needs in the area.
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place is pretty much your average Hampton Inn. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The lady running the breakfast area did a great job keeping the hot items stocked. The only problem I encountered was the air conditioner/heater unit was not very well sealed against the outside elements. The wind was blowing hard resulting in a loud whistling noise and cold air coming into the room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Orlando
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Very nice stay. The service was great and the rooms clean. Some of the furnishings were a little out dated but main thing for me is cleaniness. The breakfast was your standard Hampton breakfast and the area was clean.

• Stayed February 2013
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hampton Inn Havelock Team and I thank you for your encouraging words. We strive to provide clean and comfortable accommodations and I am glad that our team effort to provide Hampton Experience was noticed by you. Your kind words will help cement team approach in which we practice Hamptonality - an industry leading service experience. Once again a big thank you!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

There was a bad smell in room, the bathrooms were not in good repair and needed serious attention, the carpeting on the floor needed cleaning, the room decor was really bad and not appealing, the unfriendly staff was always on the phone or watching tv, I wasn't even offered a bottled water but had to pay for the water I requested. I wasn't recognized as an Hhonors member and internet connection failed all day and no help from staff to get it repaired. After 3 calls to a 1-800 I finally had a connection to complete my work for the day.

Room Tip: This property looks new on the website but poorly decorated and you can tell that it isn't clean...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mygoodtrip, General Manager at Hampton Inn Havelock, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your feed back. The HHonors program offers complimentary beverage and a snack at check in to Gold and Diamond members. I apologize if that was not offered to you according to your HHonors tier. I am sorry you have to pay for a bottle of water as the items from suite shop are for sale only. Since your check out all the carpet in hotel has been professionally cleaned and our beds are always fresh and clean for your arrival. Our staff understands that there is always room for improvement and I believe on your next visit you will find them more friendly and welcoming. Try us again!
Gadsden, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have used this location several times and will be staying here again. Service has always been excellent here and rooms have always been clean and well stocked. Breakfast has always been good at this location. Although I have never used the business center it is equipped well.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms are on the back side of the building
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for recognising the effort that our staff puts in. I appreciate your comments as they remind us that we are on the right course. I assure we will keep the course and it will be our endeavor to do even better. Once again my staff and I thank you very much. Go Hamptonality!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Havelock
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Havelock
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate

Been to Hampton Inn Havelock? Share your experiences!