“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Oviedo, Florida
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was in the area for business travel and decided I needed to have Carolina BBQ at least once before I go home! This place is awesome! The staff is super friendly. The food is tasty, fresh, and a good value! I loved it!

• Visited September 2013

Rogers, Arkansas
“Average...nothing more”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The organization I work for always orders Smithfield's for large events, I personally think the food is nothing to write home about. The hushpuppies are terrible, there is just no nice way to put it. The BBQ is very bland. The chicken is average. I cannot comment on the service, as I have never been into the restaurant, nor will I ever go.

• Visited August 2013
Gulf Coast, USA
“Personal service is outstanding.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We needed some quick food to take home just in case there wasn't enough to go around after a funeral. The staff went into "overdrive" and even brought it to our car. We bought 5 lbs of BBQ, slaw and hush puppies and they gave us a jar of their sauce. It was all delish and our family appreciated it. We have eaten at Smithfield Restaurants throughout North Carolina and it never disappoints.

• Visited August 2013
Havelock, North Carolina, United States
“When I worked I ate lunch here every day.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I eat here at least once a week. When I worked I ate here every day. Locals eat here a lot. There is variety. You may choose a sandwich, dinner plate, dessert. Items range from bar'que, chicken, shrimp, hotdog.

• Visited May 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Best Chicken there is”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have found this to be the best chicken I have ever gotten out. Always crispy and hot. They give you tons of fresh hot fries and their BBQ is very good also. My only problem with them is I just think there should be more veggies to pick from.

Visited May 2013