“Personal service is outstanding.”

Smithfield's Chicken 'N Bar-B-Q
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Havelock
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We needed some quick food to take home just in case there wasn't enough to go around after a funeral. The staff went into "overdrive" and even brought it to our car. We bought 5 lbs of BBQ, slaw and hush puppies and they gave us a jar of their sauce. It was all delish and our family appreciated it. We have eaten at Smithfield Restaurants throughout North Carolina and it never disappoints.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I eat here at least once a week. When I worked I ate here every day. Locals eat here a lot. There is variety. You may choose a sandwich, dinner plate, dessert. Items range from bar'que, chicken, shrimp, hotdog.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have found this to be the best chicken I have ever gotten out. Always crispy and hot. They give you tons of fresh hot fries and their BBQ is very good also. My only problem with them is I just think there should be more veggies to pick from.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food is good, service is fast and friendly, however, I do feel like the prices are high. Smithfields is a break from regular fast food, but again, it is kind of pricey.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Everyone calls you shug, sweetie, or darlin' when you walk in. The pork and chicken is always spot on, and the tea is always sweet (or half and half!) For the price you get to fill up on everything and walk away satisfied! Now THAT'S Carolina BBQ!