it was not a bad stay,verry near harbor and boats, could have been better if the pump that ran every so often was a little quieter. would not have had the noise if i had stayed in the fishermans quarters. no attempt was made to rectify the situation.it sounded like the pump was tearing itself apart. restaurant seemed way over priced did not eat there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakwater Inn is located in the quaint fishing village of Hatteras. It is comprised of 2 buildings, the Sound Front building and the Fisherman's Quarters. The main building is the Sound Front building and all the rooms in that building have a private balcony with a stunning view overlooking the Pamlico Sound. These rooms have 2 queen beds with the exception of the king suites, which have a king bed and a pullout couch. All rooms in this building have a microwave, mini fridge, and a coffee pot. The king suites have a full stove, pots, pans, dishes, etc. They also have a Jacuzzi tub and a stand alone shower. All rooms in this building are on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The rooms in the Fisherman's Quarters have 2 double beds, microwave, mini fridge, and coffee pot. These rooms are ground level and have do not have a view of the water. Our handicap accessible rooms are in the Fisherman's Quarters. The Fisherman's Quarters are pet friendly, with a flat pet rate per stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Breakwater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakwater Hotel Hatteras Island
- Breakwater Hotel Hatteras Island