“Best $60 I've ever spent in Hatteras”

Sailor Jo' Adventures
Hatteras Island, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best $60 I've ever spent in Hatteras”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I booked a tour with Sailor Jo last week, and had an absolute blast! We paddled around the creeks and back through the sound for about four hours, on one of the most gorgeous, calm, sunny days I've ever seen in Hatteras.

She designed a trip just for me, based on what I wanted to see, how much experience I had (almost none), and what the weather was like. Her prices were very reasonable, and she was a great coach. I was standing up and paddling comfortably in a matter of minutes. She is also a fun, lively person, and we chatted through the whole trip--about Hatteras Island history, nature, fishing, politics--you name it. I learned so much! She even had me doing some basic yoga (on the paddleboard, in the water!!) by the end of the trip (she's also a certified yoga instructor). I can't wait to do it again!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank LolaPants1003

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This last is great!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Sailor jo was so accomadating and made for a great stand up p board guide for my wife and daughters. See you again next summer. Thanks.

2 Thank Mhartwig
Fenelton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fun adventure with a great guide!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I went with Sailor Jo for a paddling adventure during our stay on Hatteras Island. It was a fun experience to learn a new sport while seeing wildlife and learning the history of Hatteras. Jodi was a great guide and truly a beautiful person! Can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2012