“Best B & B ever!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hatteras Island
Seaside Inn At Hatteras
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast that we would like to return to. Prices are amazing and the staff is even better! Would highly recommend this place for a family or a group of friends coming down to play for the week. They can accomadate anybody.

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed March 17, 2012

One of the best hotels I've ever been. Close to a beautiful beach,to restaurants and other convenience stores. The friendliness of the owners makes us comfortable upon arrival. The rooms are spacious, cozy and beautifully decorated.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I originally booked a room at the Seaside Inn for Thursday March 8. I enjoyed the evening so much I decided to stay an additional night. The Inn is tidy and spotless and reminds me of the old Nags Head Style cottages. My room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Chris and Tracey were gracious hosts and outstanding ambassadors for the Hatteras area. Their continental breakfast featured homemade muffins and breads which were delicious along with juice, tea and coffee. I enjoyed and evening run along Highway 12 and morning walks on the beach which was a quick walk from the Inn. I hope to schedule a weekend getaway with my husband soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Melanie C
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We just returned from a relaxing 2 days at this inn and really enjoyed our stay. It's a nice little walk to the beach but our dog Finn had a ball. It's so nice to find a place that will accommodate our dog and Chris and Tracy made us feel very welcome. Thank you for the great blueberry muffins-hope to come back.

Room Tip: Good value and lots of charm
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I am a fisherman and drive down to Hatteras from NJ once a week to catch bluefin out of Hatteras. I used several motels and house down there before I found the Seaside Inn.
The building is old, but the room is very clean and it is a bargain for $50 - $60 per room for the service I get, even in winter.
Tracy and Chris are super nice and kind. When we asked a wake up call at 4:00 am, Chris knocked the door at 4:00 am and coffee and light breakfast were ready for us even it was 4:00 am. They treat you like a close friend with big smiles.
I gave 5 star for the inn, not because it is 5 star luxurious hotel, but because the value of the inn is 5 star.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Most everything on the Outer Banks is closed in Feb. But when I made my reservation, I was pleasantly surprised to find the Seaside Inn open for business under new management. The new owners Tracy and Chris have done a remarkable job making the place welcoming and open. Also, they are full of helpful info for their visitors.

Since most everything is closed up, Tracy recommended that I pick something up before getting to Hatteras Village so I was able to get some dinner and a few groceries before hand. I arrived tired and weary after the long drive. I had to get some work done, I was able to answer emails in the upstairs sitting area by the fire place. I slept well. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The Inn seems old but is in great condition. It is like stepping back in time, and slowing down. Chris got up and fed me some rocking scrambled eggs, banana nut bread, and coffee by 6:30AM so that I could meet the charter by 7AM. We had a great conversation about the Albatross Fleet and the history of Hatteras Village, sport fishing, and its people. I really got a sense of the place through talking with both of them. Seaside Inn will be the first place I call next time I have come back to Hatteras Village for fun or for work. I like this place because it feels like the way Hatteras Village might have been-- relaxed and welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank neaptide
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Seaside Inn is a great place, conveniently placed close to the Ferry dock, markets and opposite to the Gas station. We stayed there for two days and found the experience to be very warm and pleasant. Both Chris and Tracey are great hosts and take care of their guest very well. The rooms are very cozy and comfortable. The fireplace on the first floor is a good place to read books, or to talk on topics at leisure. Though the place would be even exciting in Summers, we had a great time in when we went on the last long weekend. Highly recommend this place for anyone to have a refreshing time!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends