“Cute coffee shop with great options”
Review of Dancing Turtle

Dancing Turtle
Denver, Colorado
“Cute coffee shop with great options”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I love this coffee shop! We were on vacation in the Outer Banks in the off season and went in every morning. I tried a few of the specialty espresso drinks which were all delicious. I especially like their chai tea. It is a nice departure from chain coffee shops that we've all become accustomed to. The environment is warm, cozy and comfortable, and locals and tourists alike will enjoy it.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank carabe520

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“The best !!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When you walk in you feel very welcomed! We travel to the outerbanks at least 3 times a year and this is a must have at least every other day! I love the turtle mocha or the white chocolate mocha. Both very yummy and their 2 dogs (jax, and hattie) are the best. You meet great people when you stop and just sit and relax when you go into the shop.

Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Delicious Latte's!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My MIL and I stopped in during an afternoon pedicure & shopping excursion without the men & kids. What a terrific place! I wish we found it earlier in our trip. The latte's were so delicious, I got a cold one for the ride back to the house (The Irish Lover... Mmmmm!) The atmosphere is so cute and quaint. Plus, the dog in the corner chair (will attach adorable photo) made it feel even more relaxed. Wish we had a place like this back home. I'm tired of the normal and ever so populated Starbucks.

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Smoothies!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because our daughter had to use the washroom. We were pleasantly surprised at how cute the cafe was! We all had smoothies. I had their signature smoothie that has butternut squash in it. It was great and so were the ones my family had.

Definitely worth a stop in if you're heading to or from Ocracoke. We will revisit next year while on vacation.

• Visited August 2013
nm
“Sweet little shop”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Another great spur of the moment decision. Good coffee, pleasant atmosphere, clean and cute little logos on the coffee bags. We'll come back for sure when we're here.

• Visited August 2013