“The best !!”
Review of Dancing Turtle

Dancing Turtle
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When you walk in you feel very welcomed! We travel to the outerbanks at least 3 times a year and this is a must have at least every other day! I love the turtle mocha or the white chocolate mocha. Both very yummy and their 2 dogs (jax, and hattie) are the best. You meet great people when you stop and just sit and relax when you go into the shop.

There are newer reviews for Dancing Turtle

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My MIL and I stopped in during an afternoon pedicure & shopping excursion without the men & kids. What a terrific place! I wish we found it earlier in our trip. The latte's were so delicious, I got a cold one for the ride back to the house (The Irish Lover... Mmmmm!) The atmosphere is so cute and quaint. Plus, the dog in the corner chair (will attach adorable photo) made it feel even more relaxed. Wish we had a place like this back home. I'm tired of the normal and ever so populated Starbucks.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because our daughter had to use the washroom. We were pleasantly surprised at how cute the cafe was! We all had smoothies. I had their signature smoothie that has butternut squash in it. It was great and so were the ones my family had.

Definitely worth a stop in if you're heading to or from Ocracoke. We will revisit next year while on vacation.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Another great spur of the moment decision. Good coffee, pleasant atmosphere, clean and cute little logos on the coffee bags. We'll come back for sure when we're here.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's always fun to stop at the Dancing Turtle for coffee after a bike ride or a jog. The service is excellent- the atmosphere "islandy", and the coffee and goodies yummy. Get your caffeine and run to the Dancing Turtle....