“This place is awesome!!!”

Hwy 55 Burgers and Shakes
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Anyone looking for GREAT food and service this is the place. Anyone familiar with the great burgers, fries, shakes and custard of Andy's this is now the name. Hwy 55. Same place but expanding quickly. The burgers are incredible and so fresh. Get it anyway you want including southern style with chili and slaw. Their burgers are so good that it's hard to try anything else on the menu but their cheese steaks and chicken cheese steak sandwiches are great and they make an incredible shrimp Po-boy (plenty of shrimp). The fries are hot and crisp and they make their own custard for desert. Very friendly staff. Great place for family as it's a 50's style theme. Our family loves it!!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I just ate at Hwy 55 Burgers and Shakes and my burger was delicious. I had a cheeseburger with onions, slaw, and chili. I also enjoyed a chocolate shake and shared an order of fries with chili and cheese. Everything was great except the fries they were just ok. The service was fantastic however, the place started getting crazy busy as we left. I was glad we got there before 6 as it was Saturday night. I will go eat here again. Enjoyed a nice sit down meal for 2 people for 15 dollars not too bad! The 50's theme is really cute and unique for Harrisburg.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have to say, I didn't think there could be a hang-out for families in Harrisburg, but this place is it. It's the perfect place to take the family for tasty burgers and ice cream. It has that 50s feeling with a little modern taste. I've been here twice and it's always packed. I highly recommend it.