“Cute place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Harrisburg, North Carolina
“Cute place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I just ate at Hwy 55 Burgers and Shakes and my burger was delicious. I had a cheeseburger with onions, slaw, and chili. I also enjoyed a chocolate shake and shared an order of fries with chili and cheese. Everything was great except the fries they were just ok. The service was fantastic however, the place started getting crazy busy as we left. I was glad we got there before 6 as it was Saturday night. I will go eat here again. Enjoyed a nice sit down meal for 2 people for 15 dollars not too bad! The 50's theme is really cute and unique for Harrisburg.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great place for burgers, shakes and the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have to say, I didn't think there could be a hang-out for families in Harrisburg, but this place is it. It's the perfect place to take the family for tasty burgers and ice cream. It has that 50s feeling with a little modern taste. I've been here twice and it's always packed. I highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Hwy 55 Burgers and Shakes? Share your experiences!