“Adequate”

Quality Inn Greenville
Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have stayed hear twice on quick overnights.it is fine and the rooms were decently kept. The price I paid was in keeping with my expectations. I generally stay in three plus to four star hotels but for the purposes (sport team trips) this is fine. Breakfast is basic, decent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Someone042_11
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

horrible filthy I did not get in until 12:00 am and I wake up to pubic hair on the mattress , and sticky something on the sheets , received ring worm hours after my stay on my back leg that was only exposed to the mattress.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Burgioc8989
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

At the Quality Inn we never want our guests to have an experience like you describe. Did you contact the front desk?? I do not recall hearing about this incident from you or my staff. I believe that anyone in your situation would have contacted the front desk immediately and demanded to be contacted by the GM. I respect your right to voice your experience here but you post no information regarding what happened when you informed the staff of your findings or what was done to correct the situation.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Overall, room quality was fairly good. One of the three rooms had a strong smell of the stuff they use to cover up smoking, but was switched as soon as we complained. Some furnishings a bit worn, but clean and comfortable. Beds are firm, but not rock-hard. The big winner here is the staff. Located near a major hospital, they go out of their way to make your stay, and extending your stay, as gentle as possible. They're very friendly, and don't mind you sharing a bit of the journey you're going through with a loved one at a time like this. This aspect of this property is going to make me commend them directly to their parent company.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kaykyserkenny
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad that our staff provided you and your family with great customer service. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Upon check in, the charge presented more thanquoted in the email confrmation received. When I pointed this out, the clerk did change based on my confirmation.
On night 2 I turned on the heat. got a terrible hot smell and smoke alarm went off. I called desk, told them - they asked me to hold, never came back nor did I see or hear from anyone that night. I unplugged the heater and the smoke alarm stopped. When I told desk the next day I was told that is normal.
Some staff were extremely nice but appropriate responses/solutions were lacking.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RNoftsinger
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for providing feeback regarding your stay with us. On behalf of the staff I again apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the heating unit in your room and that the late night desk associate did not offer a solution. I am glad that after maintenance checked the unit the next day and left in on that upon your return to the room in the afternoon that there were no other issues. Again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is an older property so it naturally can use some updating. But location was great, property and rooms were clean, and they have upgraded to flat screen televisions in the rooms. Room size was a little cramped for my taste, but I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I would like to thank you for your comments . Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a good stay.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My reason for not giving this hotel an excellent rating is this; I love the hotel but I have just one (1) complaint. I picked this hotel cause I wanted one with a pool. This pool at this location was nasty. Leaves, insects and small gravel rocks were in the pool. I got bit by some kind of biting fly and arm had swollen up. Red ants were everywhere and the deck part was just dirty. Need to keep this area clean. I was so disappointed cause I really wanted to get in the pool and wasn't able to. Very disappointed!!

Room Tip: Room are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. I regret that the experience with the pool was not pleasant one. I have passed along your comments to our maintenace staff to ensure that what you experienced does not occur in the future. Our Inn apprecates your patronage and we hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

As long as I don't find hair in my tub and on the bed, I am a happy camper and this Quality Inn really surprised me. It was very clean, the front desk was very helpful & friendly and I would definitely come back!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GM982, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We look forward to seeing you in the future.