“OK for busy back to school weekend”

Quality Inn Greenville
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed August 22, 2011

ECU was going back so many of the motels were full & this was about all we could get at a decent price. It was about what you would expect for a 2 star motel. Check in/out was quick. The room was small and a bit musty smelling and it had a pretty old TV. Internet was good. Breakfast was pretty weak...didn't even have the usual waffle maker, but again it was what you would expect for a 2 star motel. No business center or exercise room that I could find.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Well the room is inexpensive. The staff has always been friendly.
But when you pay a small amount you get those in rooms near you that can afford inexpensive rooms too. So there is some noise, people coming in and out, and a few that you might not usually find yourself in contact with.
The maintenance was ok, but remember, your only paying a small amount, you should expect the Hilton quality. I have been here maybe 10 times, it's pretty much always just what I expect.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank drkappasig
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for one night as part of a month-long touring holiday in the USA.

This was one of the best motels we stayed in during our visit. We had literally driven in off the street. The reception staff were most welcoming. Our room was immaculate and breakfast in the morning was first class.

We heartily recommend this motel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We travel alot with my sons baseball team and have for the past five year. We have been to many areas up and down the east coast and by far this is the worst place I have ever seen. Upon arriving, the area looked inviting ,average, nothing special .Which was ok until I open the door to the room!!! The room was MUSKY ,MOLDY AND VERY OUT DATED.Nothing in the room looked clean.I pulled the covers back to look at the beds and I could not believe what I saw, There were bugs and hair in both of the beds. I went to the desk to get my money back and the person at the desk response was, it happens. Do you want your money back .What a DUMB QUESTION..........I took pictures of this because I still can't believe what I saw!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank BaseballMom2922
Reviewed September 11, 2009

This a one of the properties which was Fairfeild, Marriott. But with the change in Flag the property has maintained its standards. Will stay again

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I generally look for a few basic things when I travel for work. Room with micro/fridge, workout equip and internet. The hotel had these things but the rooms were small and dingy, gym equipment working but old and breakfast very basic.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2009

I called the front desk on a chilly Jan evening and was surprised how they welcomed my business. The room was a little ruff around the edges and many of the fixtures fragile -shower curtain fell on me while I was in the shower. The sheets were probably the softest ever for a budget hotel…and they were new! Great hot breakfast! I will definitely stay here when in Greenville….the people made the difference!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)