“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of a Tavola! Market

a Tavola! Market
Ranked #4 of 276 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Met friends here on a very busy graduation Sat. Food and service were very good. Portions were large enough to supply a great leftover dinner. Menu options vary enough for even the pickiest!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank foodlovr22

“Ahhhhmazing!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Was in the area for work. Used trip advisor, found aTavola was #3 and it wasn't far out of our way. Oh.my.goodness....amazing! So many choices, wish I lived in the area just to be a regular here!!
Service was excellent, found out she had only been working there a month.
Food was beyond excellent.
Hope work takes an extra day so that I can eat another couple meals here!!!!!

1 Thank Jmfunderburk
Greenville, North Carolina
“Not up to the reputation”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend friend and was not impressed. The bartender cursed more then a sailor and the service was horrible. I had no silverware for 5 mins after my food came and had to flag down another server for a beer since my waitress didn't come by the table for 15 mins. I think CPW's (owned by the same people) is ten times better.

Harker Heights, Texas
“Our date night go to”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My husband and I love this little place. Great food, wine, and friendly atmosphere. We love all their appetizers. Plenty of parking in front next to the grocery store.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Shandel P
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Food Good Prices”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stopped for lunch. Nice neighborhood with plenty of parking. The service was good, background noise wasn't too bad, and the food was very good.

• Visited April 2014