“Very clean and very courteous!”

Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
“Very clean and very courteous!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Very clean and very courteous. Great rooms!

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stayed here overnight while picking up my daughter from ECU. Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. I arrived during the "manager's reception", which wasn't glamorous, but it certainly was a nice and welcome offering of popcorn and drinks at the end of a long drive! The room was quite large and clean, with a comfortable bed, nice bathroom, plenty of good towels and excellent water pressure (I can't stand not having enough water pressure!). The only small complaint I have was that the breakfast could have been a bit better; it seems not to be priority for them. For example, they had oatmeal packets, but no hot water! And I would have liked some fresh fruit. But the coffee was good and I got plenty to eat--cereal and yogurt was plentiful and all I really needed anyway.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Goose Creek, South Carolina
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Stayed at this property for four nights while on a business trip. I don't frequent Best Westerns but this was my client's preferred hotel. Overall I would classify the property as fair. It's relatively dated although not in disrepair. Mostly it just showed a lot of signs of wear and tear. The property's website boasts about it's "manager's reception" but I was not impressed as it consisted of a small table of popcorn and lemonade that they put out between 5-7 PM...
Some positive points are that the rooms have a microwave and refrigerator and that it's located close to several dining options (try Andy's for some good "drive in" style food).

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank EddieInIndy
auburn
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We went to Greenville for the funeral of a family member. The staff at this Best Western, from the front desk to the fantastic women who took care of our rooms were accommodating and friendly, very sensitive to why we were there. The hotel was clean and quiet with a great central location. Free happy hour snacks including popcorn, chocolate chip cookies and beer? That was a first. I would highly recommend giving this place a try if you're in Greenville. And if you do, tell Belinda that Rob and Joyce say hello. Will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
NEW YORK
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I had a great time staying here.... I wish the breakfast was little better.... I stayed here for a night with my son before his sister wedding we had a great time.... The location was secure, quiet and a friendly place to stay.... I can stay here a again....

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank o1_cisco
Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

This was a great stop throughout. Awesome help from the front desk attendant. Very clean spacious room with a comfortable bed and new flat panel tv. Easy in and out access very near ECU, shopping, and tons of dining options. Perfect throughout. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank The8racer
Milford, Delaware
Reviewed March 29, 2012

To begin with, this was the very first time we were ever offered 2 free Happy Hour drinks upon our arrival. We knew then and there that we had chosen correctly!! Rooms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was great, wide variety. If we pass this way again, this will be our stop. Are all Best Westerns the same. If so, take my advise, stay there

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple