“Too Much Salt in one day!”
Review of Ichiban Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichiban Express
Ranked #186 of 298 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed April 25, 2017

My wife and I went there for lunch, our first time. I ordered a chicken teriyaki with soba while my wife had the shrimp teriyaki with soba. We waited for a while because this lady cooked and served the white people first before we do even we were there first and had our orders taken first. Do we look asian or spanish? Anyway, we can hardly eat our food because it was too salty, too much soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Definitely we are not going back and not recommend this place to anybody who wants healthy food!

1  Thank Jaime L
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stopped here with our daughter and her boyfriend for a quick supper. The inside was okay. The food though was good. The service was good as well.

1  Thank DBPridgen