“great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have not been back since new management took over. I am so glad I finally did. The food was excellent and our waitress was very attentive. I had the tuna which was perfectly cooked and my friend had the black and blue burger which he couldn't stop talking about. The only reason I didn't give it a five was due to the business next store. They had their kids at work with them and they kept coming up to the window and putting their faces and mouth on the glass while we were eating. The waitress went outside 3 times to shoo them away, but they kept coming back. I only add this piece of info. for managements sake.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Greenville, North Carolina
“Good atmosphere with a wide age range of people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The food here is good, typical American "Irish" pub/bar food such as fish and chips, nachos, burgers, etc. They have live music fairly often and Thursday night is karaoke night which is huge. The crowd is varied which is rare for Greenville. Good mix of families and businesspeople during the day/early evening and everyone from college students up to senior citizens in the evenings/late nights. They aim to be a neighborhood bar and I think they have achieved this. Staff has always been very attentive every time I've been there.