“Good Food, space could use updating”

Chico's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 272 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Good Food, space could use updating”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I went to Chico's based on the Trip Advisor reviews. I was very pleased I did! Food was yummy (Chicken Picado) and well priced, server was efficient and attentive. Space could use an update though.....fresh coat of paint and some new carpeting sorely needed.

• Visited June 2014

Greenville, North Carolina
“Greenville staple”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This is a great spot downtown with good food and quick service. The food is a full menu, obviously mostly southwest flavor, and all very good. Their fresh made salsa is great, try not to fill up on too many chips before dinner!

Visited June 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“Not run by mexicans, but a good choice.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This is an American run Mexican Restaurant. Their steak entree is excellent and otherwise they have a very good and very generous portion menu. I would highly recommend this establishment as compared to other restaurants in the Greenville area.

• Visited March 2014
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“Brutal Food Slow Service”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I usually don't do bad reviews, I feel it isn't fair because everybody has a bad day. This being said, I can't imagine anything worse than the food I had for lunch here. How do you mess up a Taco Salad? How about ground meat which looked to be Red Meat slime, brown Guacamole, and slow service. Plus, the salad was mostly lettuce. All in all, the worst meal I've had in a few years.
I wont be going back. Come on. How do you mess up a Taco Salad? Brutal

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Patrick G
“Out standing”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We always get the Shrimp Tacos they are to die for! The guacamole is so wonderful. We live in New Bern and drive 1 hr. Just to have a wonderful lunch. I would drive 2 hrs for this food. I would love to have Chicos in New Bern. Sooooo yummy!!

• Visited March 2014