“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
north carolina
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friend and I went for lunch and I must say it was one of the best lunches I've had in a long time. My food was piping hot and I never had wait on a beverage refill. Our waiter was awesome. I wish I could remember his name so I could always request him. I tipped him more than I have ever tipped anyone. I liked the fact that he was attentive but not bothersome..Overall a great experience.

Visited October 2012

Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for what it is”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I went there last night. Nice waitring area, very pleasant staff. Not spectacular, as it's a chain. Surprisingly good steak and good service.

Visited December 2012
“The Restaurant Service and Staff were Great!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My Familt and I were visiting NC from NYand We had some Family Members who reside NC with Us for dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the staff who serviced Us were Delightful and very well-mannered,I was truly impressed and will definetly return to this Restaurant when I come back to Greenville NC.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Rude servers”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The servers were extremely obnoxious and rude the day I went. They were pretentious in the way they served my food and I couldn't help but be rude back. I could barely have a conversation and it made me uncomfortable. I felt as if the workers at the restaurant were acting up and being immature, which made the other diners really uncomfortable. The minute I walked in, they stared at me in a strange way and whispered things which made me uncomfortable from the start. The food was overcooked, and the dessert we ordered came out messy and gross. I also don't understand why there were people rollerblading in the restaurant. I did not feel welcome at all.

• Visited November 2012
Kentucky
“Incredible Steak”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The Outback Special is one of the best steaks I've had in a long, long time. Staff is freindly and makes sure you feel welcome.

• Visited August 2012