“Just wonderful”

Confection Connection
Ranked #4 of 9 Bakeries in Greenville
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I just love the desserts here. Cupcakes are so moist you dream of these at night. Chicken salad is very good. Chicken pastry is good and baked Spagetti. Food is just so good and it is very clean. Cakes cookies cobblers, wow.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love to splurge sometimes and go to Confection Connection if it is for a cookie, coffee, or a cupcake - Clarissa has the best Red Velvet cake EVER... Her carrot cake is side by side to my own mothers recipe (and that's saying a lot) -- the cinnamon buns are to die for, the scones are delicious, cupcakes are great, the blueberry cobbler is so unique, but delicious and the chicken salad is almost as good as mine (which is saying a LOT). I have not had ONE thing there that is NOT amazing. Great people who own the place - and sweet people who work there too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on Saturday and we were pleased with our food (pimento sandwich and chicken salad sandwich). Both were good and very filling. We were stuffed. But, that didn't stop us from grabbing a piece of strawberry cake. Again, very good. Only complaint - the slices are SO big. Luckily, I had a friend so we split the cake but if it had been just me, I might have just passed on the cake.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love going here for a sweet treat. Everything I have ever had here is delicious. I have had their cupcakes(red velvet)..amazing! I have had a slice of carrot cake....yummy! I have also had their peanut butter chocolate chip cookies....wow! If you live in Greenville then you must go here for a sweat treat. They do sell lunch and dinner plates (spaghetti, chicken salad;etc). However, I have not eaten any their plates so I can't comment on them. I have heard they are good from friends.