“Great sushi in Greenville”

Fuji Japan Steakhouse
Ranked #89 of 298 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I always stop by here every time I am in Greenville. I have only dined at the sushi bar here but it has always been an excellent experience.

Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

While on my way to a chain restaurant the unassuming sign of Fuji Japanese Steakhouse caught the corner of my eye. Since I am plagued with several friends and family who have a dislike for sushi, I took this chance to endulge in my love of Japanese cuisine. I discovered that this restaurant was split in half as I accidently walked into the fast food/take out portion of the restaurant. Seeing a neglected fine dining room to my right I wandered in there. I asked the waitress if they were open and she said they were and allowed me to sit at the sushi counter. I ordered their combo #6 which was 3 rolls eel, salmon avocado, and spicy tuna. The sushi chef Lee was courteous and quick. I received my sushi in approximately 10 minutes which gave me time to finish my! miso soup. Having consumed all that they gave me I am satisfied. This was by far not the best sushi I have ever had but the fact that I got 3 rolls of fish sushi l, soup and hot tea at $12.45 I was able to get my sushi fix fast and on a budget. I have no complaints

Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Nice meal! Pleasant, friendly & helpful staff! Went for early dinner about 530pm. No waiting, ate on dinner dining side, they were filling up by the time we left however. Ordered 3 steak & shrimp hibachi dinners, 1 vegtable hibachi dinner & 1 black pepper chicken, California roll & Scorpion roll, 5 beverages. Total $66.00 including tip. Very reasonably priced, casual dinning. FRESH DELICIOUS SUSHI prepared at sushi bar! Will return!

Reviewed July 12, 2015

If you love hibachi shrimp, chicken, or steak then this is the place to go. The steam carrots, broccoli, and onions that are added to the meal are delicious!!! I've always had take-out so I can't really comment on the dine in area, but many Greenville residents use their take-out services. Plus, there's unlimited white sauce because that's the area of the restaurant that you usually have to wait in line.

Reviewed May 5, 2015

I've been going to this restaurant for over 7 years, the quality has not dropped, every time i get the same quality food whether is chicken, steak or shrimp. Prices are very reasonable (7-8 bucks per meal) if you sit at the casual side which i don't mind at all. If you want to pay more and get a waited on move to the other side, but for my purposes all i want is good food.