“Table service buffett”

Osaka Bistro
Ranked #62 of 298 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 5, 2018

I ate here earlier this week the food was good. I was surprised by the shrimp in the egg roll. The table side service was nice having the small plates brought out to us of the items you want. The spring rolls were fabulous. Enjoyed the beef and broccoli too. The sweet and sour Chicken was swimming in sauce and was a bit to sweet for my taste.

I would like to go back with my husband. I did not eat any sushi as I am allergic to Seafood and now I know about the eggrolls so I can ask if they have shrimp or not apparently they don't always have meat in them.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I use to eat here quite often, but hadn't in a while. Ate there today and was a little disappointed. The owner is friendly and the food while being a little different than the last time it was still good. The prices are average. However the waitress had the personality of a power pole, and that just killed it for me. There was a now hiring sign posted on the door. I know it's hard to find good help these days. I will still return and try again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Food has already been great here-fast, fresh, and delicious. You get to try small plates of various courses without having to order one large amount of any one thing. Service is average and food is excellent. A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The order as you go small plate buffet is fantastic. The food is cooked fresh at the time of order. The hot sour soup is exceptional. You get a lot for the money. I highly highly recommend Osaka.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

When we first entered the restaurant couldn't tell if this was a Chinese or Japanese restaurant. Chinese furniture in a Japanese restaurant? We went near closing and they were very accommodating, but the food was very average and was good. Hibachi chicken was tasty, but not sure it got hibachi'd.