“Delicious!”
Review of Villedge

Villedge
Reserve with OpenTable
Villedge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 286 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stopped in bar area for a glass of wine and some late night snack (9:30pm). They were not offering the burgers/flatbread we often have. We split a tenderloin dinner special. Came beautifully plated: half of a serving of tenderloin each, atop of creamy mashed potatoes, topped with a wonderful mushroom wine sauce and grilled asparagus spears. Perfectly cooked, every bite delicious. Great job!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

If you are staying at the Hilton in Greenville, NC and do not feel like driving or walking across the street, then try the Villedge. My wife & I were there on a Thursday night and there was no crowd.The kitchen was a bit slow but the food was good though mine was served warm--not hot. The server was attentive when he was in the dining area but he spent more time visiting with the hostess and bar tenders. If you want bread with your salad--you have to ask for it, which is OK but I would prefer that the server ask me than to find out when the salad arrived sans bread that I need to ask the server. I have moved the Villedge to my B list of places to go for dinner in Greenville and I live here.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The service was outstanding and deserved the 20% gratuity which was added to our large group's tab. We had trouble talking without yelling because the solo musician's sound system was far too loud for the area. He was very talented but would have been more enjoyable and even sounded better if the sound had been turned down.

The food selection was ok but nothing special. The prices would indicate that it was a very special place but the quality was lacking.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Arrived with family who live in Greenville
We thought this place would have done Brunch, but on arrival it was either breakfast or dinner. food was good but took a while to come.
The restaurant has surprisingly very small for a large Hilton hotel.
The service charge is included in the bill for large parties.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been here frequently, including New Year's, Mother's Day, and birthdays. The staff are down to earth, but very knowledgable and attentive. The menu is eclectic American with bold combinations in food and drink categories which may overreach Greenville palates, but good for them! Way better than most hotel restaurants and a great local venue. Definitely in our rotation for "finer" Greenville dining!