“Good Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Good Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place has very good Chinese food. When I had some Chinese business friends visit Greenville, I took them here. Their response was that this restaurant served the most authentic Chinese food in Greenville. They were here for a month so they ate at a lot of other places.

• Visited April 2013

Plymouth, NC
“Delicious Freshly Cooked Food!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

After reading other reviews on Trip Advisor for this restaurant, we decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised with our decision. The egg drop soup was the best I have ever had..it wasn't that thick yellow stuff that you usually get. The egg roll was crisp and tasty. I ordered Kung Pao chicken and my husband ordered sesame chicken. Both dishes were delicious and there was enough on each plate that we could have easily split an order. When I have had Kung Pao chicken in the past, the chicken was breaded and fried. This chicken didn't have any coating and wasn't deep fried...definitely a healthier alternative. The sesame chicken was lightly breaded and fried but was very good. Our servers were very friendly and checked on us several times. The prices were very reasonable. From the outside, the restaurant doesn't usually seem to have a lot of cars in the parking lot and we have avoided it for that reason...big mistake!! This is truly a gem and we will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best chinese in town!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

the owners are very friendly and make you feel super welcome! Chicken low mein is the best in town! Don't miss out on this great restaurant!

Visited November 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“Excellent food and services”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

By far the BEST oriental food I have experinced in eastern NC. Imperial chicken is really out of this world. Bravo! keep up the good work.

• Visited April 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“A regular with me”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Phil and his wife have run this very pleasant Chinese - Asian restaurant for years. It is upscale and a great place for business lunches, including a small meeting room. Consistently great service and good food. The menu include Japanese, some Indian, and other specials appear daily. No buffet here - everything done to order. Full bar and good dinner service, too. Excellent place for birthdays, anniversaries, and other small celebrations.. Conveniently in the eastern end of Greenville. My coworkers and I have been eating here for 10 years or more!

Visited July 2012