“Delicious food and great service!”
Review of Cafe Duo

Cafe Duo
Ranked #12 of 280 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Café Duo Restaurant in Greenville North Carolina is a neighborhood casual restaurant owned by a duo of chefs, a husband & wife team that shares the same passion for food and cooking. Cafe Duo's cooking style may be described as creative American cuisine with some classic rustic European influences Their philosophy is to provide you with a simple and tasty meal in a pleasant atmosphere. To heighten the taste sensation, meals are prepared with fresh local ingredients. The décor is warm, cozy, inviting and unpretentious. Come and enjoy a tasty delectable treat of authentic culinary cuisine for all occasions.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I went here for my birthday/our anniversary. We really enjoyed the food. It got a pasta dish and he got a beef stew soup. I was quite satisfied after we finished but I knew my husband would still be hungry because the portion-size was on the smaller size. My husband had to fill up on the bread so that he felt satisfied. We probably would only come here again if we wanted a very light meal. Again, it was plenty for me but not for the hubby. Also, I want to emphasize that the taste of the food was out of this world!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My sister and niece came down from PA, we got reservations at Cafe Duo. My sister and I got the rack of Lamb Chops, and though I do not usually eat lamb without mint sauce (not jelly), the boulliabase was very good. My niece got the gnotti raviloli and said it was a good as any Italian restaurant she had ever eaten. My husband got the steak, sister got the seafood (Clams, shrimp, scallops) with pasta. My nephew got the chicken pasta dish. It was a thoroughly delightful meal.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Simple decor, casual atmosphere and comfortable city feel was my first impression. Our pasta entrees were very good crafted on a white plate, I had pasta a lla vodka (the sauce was so perfect I can drink it as soup by itself); my friend had the Chilean seabass and it was silky smooth and very tasty. The prices are very reasonable, the wine selection is small but I found some good wines to pair our food. Next time we visit will be for Sunday brunch, I saw eggsBenedicts in the menu (my favorites)

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Just our 2nd visit to Cafe Duo, our 1st was when it was in Winterville near PCC. The food was extremely enjoyable. The bottle of wine was very nice. The wait staff very attentive. The atmosphere interesting & let's just say, after living in Greenville for 15 years, it is amazing how much of an outsider we felt. A good description is a metropolitan experience.

1  Thank maBrooks1959
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've had both Sunday brunch and dinners here, and the food is decent, but too expensive for the quality. Meh.

1  Thank hamdeh

Been to Cafe Duo? Share your experiences!