“Great golf course!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great golf course!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This course is an economical as well as an inviting place to play golf. Experience this southern experience firsthand!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ktg824

Hilton Head, South Carolina
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Golfing in a pasture”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a municipal golf course that needs upgrading and better maintenance. The fairways are not in good shape and the sand traps are awful. In my opinion, they should raise the modest green fees and apply the monies to upgrade the course.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Ray Z
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No loyalty to customers”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved this place at first...played there 2 or 3 times a week... But today I drove the usual 20 minutes to get there...I walk in at 449 and they were closing the range down at 5..even tho everyone inside recognized me because I spend almost 100$ there a week blew me off and wouldn't let me get a bucket even tho all it would e required was a swipe...while there are 10 other players just started at the range and then after denying me the manager gives an elder lady who said shed never played before a free bucket of balls...so u can guess I was pretty offended...I can understand even if I walked in at 505 if they shut me down but not when I'm a minute before close Bc it didn't require anything of them...even in a restaurant when I've had people come in a minute before close I seat them and take care if them because they are the customer...it was just a big middle finger from bradford creek... They absolutely did not give a damn about me a loyal customer and didnt have the balls to say tough cookies to the old lady too instead they only did it to me because I'm a teenager..golf there if u got no where better but dont expect any kind of service or care from the management

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Markdonald
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good Municipal Course !”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Real Bargain for the money. Nicely maintained. Pretty much flat, was a soybean field at one time. Not many hills in this part of the country. Plays fairly easily, greens are pretty much flat & fairly easy to read. Nice course for high-handicappers. Scratch players may get bored. Many holes look and play fairly the same.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank chicodkid
Parksville, Canada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Worthy of my first Hole-in-One!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Bradford Creek is a good municipal golf course. The front 9 plays relatively flat and straight, but the back 9 features more trees, doglegs and water hazards. The cost to play the course is modest, the carts and other amenities are well maintained. Who knows? You might even get a hole-in-one on #7 like I did!

Visited October 2012