“Great Food and Service!! 5*******”
Review of Tripps Restaurant - CLOSED

Tripps Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My wife and I drive 45 mins one way to eat at Tripps!!! She loves the Chicken Cordon Bleu! The salads are great and the Prime Rib is awesome!! Highly recommend to all!! The service is the best in Greenville!! We will be back!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place is nice. They have good food and a friendly staff. They also have the best French Onion Soup in town.

1  Thank awr79
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I frequented this restaurant with my wife because it has great food with reasonable price and fast service. The ambiance was perfect if you want to impress a client or a date.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Before we left the Greenville area, my family decided to take my husband and I out to Tripp's. Neither of us had heard of this restaurant prior, but we enjoyed the food. The shrimp appetizer was a surprise because it came with rice and red cabbage, in a huge margherita glass! Also, try the crab cake sandwich! Overall, we enjoyed our time there, but the waitress we had seemed a little off. Other than that, I highly recommend visiting this restuarant for quick service and great food. Our food was out and ready in only 10 minutes!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I've been coming here since it opened and had a good experience every time. The Sunday brunch is excellent.