“good food, service was good”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #35 of 280 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Atmosphere was great. It was for a first meeting with my boyfriends family. Food portions were good and we were there for quite a while. Our server was attentive made sure all our needs were met. Cold food was cold and hot food was hot!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We were incredibly disappointed with our visit to Cheddar's. The bartender was indifferent. Our server possessed little knowledge of the menu and hadn't tried anything on it but chicken. I had the fish tacos. They were large slabs of fried fish in a dry tortilla with no slaw, lettuce or tomatoes served with a mysterious mayonnaise sauce on the side. The corn was straight out of the can. My husband had the ribs which were just okay. We took two bites of our entrée, paid and left. The onion rings we split as an appetizer were good. If you like flavorless fried food with canned vegetables, this is the place for you. If you are even remotely health conscious or have the palate of anyone over the age of 8, go elsewhere.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Cheddar's has a great atmosphere inside for the optimal dining experience. They have convenient hooks for you to hang up your belongings right beside your table. Every single plate of food that was ordered was hot and delicious (including children menu items). Seemed as if we were eating the finest foods. The waitress brought out the kids food first! What a great idea, since my three kids become quite rambunctious when they have to sit too long without something to do (like EAT)! Everything we have tasted there down to the broccoli has been prepared with care and to perfection. Our bill was around $30 for 5 people! Our bill is never that low for a nice meal at a restaurant. this morning we went to McDonalds and spent $15 on just 5 biscuits and 2 cups of water! So I am extremely pleased with Cheddar's! "Cheddar really is better!" On the way out the door the manager was sure to say goodbye. This is by far one of my best dining experience!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We have been to another Cheddar's elsewhere this is not of the same quality of standard. Very crowded and wait staff very disorganized. The food was over cooked and a passing waitress hit me in the back of the head with a serving tray then blamed me? I spoke to the manager he apologize but of course the standard of comping the meal was it. I didn't want anything but the wait staff to understand when crossing with heavy trays in a rush to be aware of others around you. If you enjoy anarchy and poor unprofessional service with a unpleasant attitude this is the place for you! Enjoy!

1  Thank Jeremy_Jill_USMC
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Took a party of 5 to Ceddar's late night--There were not happen--The food was not hot when it arrived--The waitress staff was not very pleasant-- Most of the meal arrived cold-- The salad was just lettuce and a few croutons--Chicken fingers were undercooked --pink in middle and they were cold--Total experience was not very pleasant

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!