“arrrgh”

Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“arrrgh”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The scullery is a cute little café. The chalkboard tables are kind of fun while waiting on your meal, that being said, it's pretty casual. I've only eaten here for breakfast, it was decent. I did drop in for icecream one hot afternoon, now that's good stuff, all home made!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Harris490

Greenville, North Carolina
“OK”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food as well as the environment are very "casual". It is a nice place where to eat something when you are in a hurry. I would not suggest for formal dining. Pretty noisy.

Visited November 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Crowded but delicious”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

College hang out, great breakfast or brunch. The sausage and cheese balls are great. On Friday at luinch time, the place was packed, but we were seated pretty quick. Service was great, food was fine.

• Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“The Things I Do for Women”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I visited my niece at ECU over the weekend to watch her dive. She is on the ECU diving team. The girl is a vegetarian so I decided to take her somewhere that she would have a good selection. She seemed to like the Scullery. The restaurant has a large vegetarian menu. The service and food were good. They had a grilled chicken sandwich on the menu, so I too was able to eat. They close at 5 on the weekends.

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Fantastic food & desserts”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Tried the Scullery for lunch with a few friends from my days at ECU, while passing through Greenville for an afternoon... was quite impressed by the quality of everything we tried. There are some really unique and interesting recipes, some of which sound odd but worked really well, in my opinion. For example, my friends LOVED their jalapeño/cream cheese/bacon/strawberry jelly grilled cheese sandwich. And having a huge sweet tooth myself, I should definitely mention the homemade ice cream and shakes, both of which we sampled. Friendly service, pleasant atmosphere, and delicious food all made this a great stopover.

Visited August 2013