“A Great Small Hotel.”

Econo Lodge Greenville
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Greenville
“A Great Small Hotel.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel staff was wonderful, me and my sister stayed in a two double non smoking room. Room was very clean and loved the feel of the hotel and area. You get your money's worth at this hotel, keep up the great work!

• Stayed July 2012
GreenvilleNC, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to let other know about your stay and how "wonderful" the staff was during your visit. We're glad to hear your room was very clean and exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you on your next visit to Greenville. Once again Thank you for choosing Jameson Inn.

Kurt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We unfortunately have family in the hospital in Greenville & since Jameson Inn is only 2 blocks away & offers patient families a discount we stayed a week. Rooms were comfortable with plenty of space, fridge, microwave & wifi included. We did not use the pool, a small outdoor facility. Make-your-own free breakfast was loaded with choices including fresh waffles, hot & cold cereals & frits & juices. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your "wonderful stay" and we were so glad we could assist during your family stay at Vidant. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast freaturing belgian waffles. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Greenville.

Stella, North Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here during ECU orientation. Excellent deal for $47/night. This was a good, clean hotel that is close to everything. They also have a good breakfast with lots of variety: waffles, cereal, fruit, danishes, oatmeal, etc.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank csh0517
, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your daughter orientation at ECU. It was a pleasure to be of service. Please come back and stay with us on future visits to Greenville. We will have that great breakfast and clean rooms waiting for you.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

If you are a student who doesnt have enough money to put gas in your '79 Chevette, and need a place to stay, this is it! Unfortunately, the holiday in. Express across the street is only $10 more, stay there. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, it's just a tired old dirty hotel. Hard cheap beds, stained furniture, tiny bathrooms with zero airflow, barely working super noisy A/C, low water pressure, cigarette burns on the bedding, and breakfast from a vending machine is what you get.
A/C turns on and off all night long, waking you up every single time. I would not recommend.

Stayed July 2012
2 Thank izzysanchez
GreenvilleNC, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us In Greenville. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with all your accomadations. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and clean, comfortable rooms. We also just recently upgraded our properties with microwaves, refrigerators, and 37” flat panel TVS in all rooms. We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and hope you give us an opportunity to be of service to you in the future.

Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This hotel is in desperate need of updating! The furniture is old and very worn. The walls need either new wallpaper or paint. Our room had a musty smell so who knows how long it had been since the carpet had been clean. I have stayed in many hotels from economical to luxury. I would rate this as on the very low side for economical. I asked for a late check out when I checked into the hotel and evidently the lady at the desk did not make of note of this. I got a knock on the door asking when I was leaving. The continental breakfast was minimal at best. It was inexpensive but I would say pay a little more and stay somewhere else. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Sara H
, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Dear Sara,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We are constantly updating with new microwaves, refrigerators and 37 inch flat screen TV's in all rooms. We apologize that the room had a musty smell and would have been glad to move you to another room at your request. Late checkouts are customary for us and we are always glad to accomadate whenever possible. This was a miscommunication on our part and for that please accept our sincere apology. Please give us an opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Thank you. We appreciate your input.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The facilities were just what I needed for the one night stay after attending my neice's wedding. Nothing fancy, but everything was nice, homey and clean. The manager was very friendly and accomodating to this tired traveler.

Room Tip: I like rooms on the front so I can see the traffic.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear Linda,

Thank you for staying with us. I was glad to hear your stay was a comfortable and enjoyable one after the long day at the wedding. We do hope you come to visit us again when in Greenville. It was our pleasure to be of service to you.
Once again, Thanks for staying with us here at the Jameson.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have a thing about staying in hotels alone with the door to the room is on the outside but I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The beds in this hotel are great!! The room was nice and clean. It was also very quiet because it's off of a main street. The person who checked me in even called up to the room after I got in there to make sure everything was ok. The staff was great. Didn't take part in the breakfast so dont know what they offer. I stay in Greenville monthly for work and I will always be staying in this hotel!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Econo Lodge Greenville, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Monica,

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we were glad to hear the bed exceeded your expectations. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, dreamium beds, and friendliness of the staff. We do hope on your next visit that you're able to enjoy our breakfast featurng make your own belgian waffles with strawberry topping.

Once again, Thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Greenville.