“Homecoming”

Americas Best Value Inn Greenville
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed October 21, 2012

For price, hotel was fine. Would have like to be able to check in a little early when we arrived in town because the game started around the same time for the check in. The hotal, for the price was fine.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
elapatel69, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We would like to thank you for your kind words and to let you know we appreciate your family staying here with us here at the Days Inn of Greenville. Please keep us in mind on your next visit to town,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you in this area, this hotel is a good place to stay. VERY cost effective for the kind of room. It is a little older of a hotel, but the rooms have been redone. Great bed,connection speed, and location. Shoney's is next door, with great food on a buffet. I'll stay here everytime I'm in the area. Front desk staff is okay.

Room Tip: It always helps to have a restaurant close to where you're staying.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Glenn H

We would like to send you a late but friendly thank you email for taking your time to share your thoughts about the Days Inn of Greenville N.C We really appreciate your kind words and just want you to know we care as well,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
elapatel69, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Excellent experience here for a cheap motel. Room was clean and a good sized, with a powerful A/C and fridge and microwave in room. I heard virtually no noise from adjoining rooms. The breakfast room was tiny: arrive early or be prepared to take your food back to your room. Plenty of services nearby. Check-in and out was fast and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to let everyone know that we offer great prices and clean rooms, we really hope the next time your in town you come and stay with us.

Thanks again,
Management

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I came to this Days Inn because it was the cheapest place there was that looked decent on the internet... You get what you pay for!
I checked in at around 6pm and went out for dinner and drinks. When I came back around 11pm I walked into the room and the air was hot and stale. I went to use the bathroom (only #1) and the toilet flooded with no toilet paper used. When I went to check the bed for bugs- sure enough I found at least 4 bed bugs and also a piece of lingerie someone had left.
When I went to ask for my money back the owner said there was nothing he could do but offer me another room (with more bed bugs?) and he accused me of lying about the bugs. "I've never had this complaint" and laughed at my situation. Very rude! Then, when I was packing my stuff back in my car he just stood in his apartment which is attached to the motel and stared.
That was definitely a really aggravating night!
I do NOT recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2012

Sorry you had what seems to be a bad experience here at the property but we've looked into several ways of not letting these types of things go on here.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed at the days inn while working in the greenville nc area for a couple of days , I was pleased to find a clean, comfortable room that meet my needs, staff was friendly as well.If I were taking my wife out for a week end get away , a high end hotel would be my choice , for a working stay or a driving break on a trip at a good rate , you wont go wrong here.

I will say that if coffee is not going to be supplied with the coffee pot...take it out of the room , checked in late , got up early , saw the coffee pot ....BUT......NO COFFEE !!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Well thank you for your kind words and we hope the next time your on a business trip, you stop in and stay with us. We keep the coffee up front in our office and it is displayed on our office counter for those to grab freely if needed. We do this so people can get as much as they need but we will definitely re think it and maybe next time you come, it will be along with the maker.