“This place rules!!!”

Japan Inn
Ranked #67 of 280 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I am a long-time fan of Japan Inn. Their sushi is to die for, but they also have great deals. Their all you can eat and buy one get one Monday's are well worth it! I recommend the sakura and dynamite rolls, but i could go on and on...

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This restaurant was very slow and had a very bad service. We had our grand kid with us and asked the waitress if it was ok to expedite the order for this kid first since he was hungry and did not answer. All of our orders did not come not until after an hour. The ambiance was good but the food was a so-so and the food was expensive. That was my first visit and last visit to this restaurant. There are a lot more Japanese restaurants in Greenville that have great food, fast service, and reasonable price.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

They have the best ginger dressing and all the sushi I have tried is good. Portions are large but you can request a child size if you prefer.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

First, when you walk in the door it just smells funky in there! I don't know what that smell is but it just doesn't smell clean or fresh. It's pretty much a turn off from the start.

The sushi does not taste or seem fresh. It's very "fishy. Everything I've ordered there I didn't really like.

The service is hit or miss, but usually pretty slow and bad.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The staff members were friendly and the food was amazing! The food came out quick and there was a lot of food for the money. I ordered the spicy salmon sushi. I assumed I would get two pieces, but the woman came out with about 10 pieces and I was shocked. I also had the fried soft-shell crabs and they were great! I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good meal and a good time.