“Grill goodness”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Grimesland, NC
“Grill goodness”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I love their grilled pork chops and we thoroughly enjoyed the seafood dish. Their spiced apple were extremely tasty. And make, you get a to-go Order of rolls, they are awesome ; nicely cuts and favored to perfection. The house salads and their ranch dressing were great. I like the casual dress code and the position of each Television
Screen.

• Visited April 2013

GREENVILLE
“profressional staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoyed my lunch the staff showed that they appreciated us being in their restaurant.The food was bought out in a timely manner.

• Visited April 2013
long island, NY
“Great Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everyone here was so helpful and pleasant. Had the free peanuts at the table - shells to the floor, we ordered a couple of entries everying twas cooked excellent. wheil we were waiting for the food i noticed the floor manager making the rounds and checking with the tables how they where enjoying the food - a very nice touch. i was half way through my draft beer when i felt something sharp on my lip, the glass had a chip in it. The waitress came over was very apologetic they replaced the beer and said they would not charge me for it, i said thank that was very kind. 2 minutes later the manger came over and said my meal was being comp'd i said that was not necessary but he would not budge. Think i left a $15 tip on a $15 bill.

Excellent manager and waitress

Visited March 2013
“Steakhouse Really?”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Surprisingly they have good large portioned salads and appetizers are good. But don't ask for a steak because it's either burnt (medium) or never cook through.

Drinks are good and many varieties and the staff is friendly.

Visited January 2013
Ayden, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is always fresh and well prepared!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our food was freshly prepared. My meal included a speciality onion order. My meal was served exactly as I requested. My mother ordered her steak rare and it was! We both were very pleased. Freshly prepared is always best. I have and would eat here again. The price seems a little lower than some of the Steakhouse chains.

• Visited December 2012