“Best Kept Secret in Greenville”
Review of Thai Kitchen - CLOSED

Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Maryland
“Best Kept Secret in Greenville”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Almost don't want to write a review so we can keep the secret all to ourselves!!!

I've travelled extensively i throughout Thailand and Asia and without a doubt, they have the best curry I've ever had outside of Thailand!

Visited September 2012

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Good food in a plain wrapper”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our family loves Thai food and we seek out Thai restaurants everywhere we go. Thai kitchen is in a strip mall and is plain on the outside and on the inside. However, the food is good and the service was attentive. We had chicken sate, dumplings, thai rolls, steak salad and garlic pepper chicken and beef. If you want a fancy dining experience, don't come. If you just want a good Thai meal at a fair price, Thai kitchen is just what you want.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I just spent a month in Thailand and I haven't tasted anything that remotely resembled authentic Thai in NC...till Thai Kitchen. The food is incredible! Yes, the atmosphere is not so great, but who cares!?!?! I go there to eat and taste food that makes me feel like I'm back in Thailand. Excellant food and prices. Lunch is a great deal and you get a really nice cilantro chicken soup and spring role included in the lunch price.

San Francisco, California
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm visiting family and decided to try something besides another of the chain restaurants on every corner. After consulting Tripadvisor, we selected Thai Kitchen. What a delightful find! I had the Green Curry with Tofu and it was fabulous. I frequently have curry dishes where live in California and I'm pretty picky! I choose "c" for my degree of spiciness and it was exactly as expected. (Next time, I may try "d"). We also ordered Garlic and Black Pepper Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice. The portions were fresh and generous. Thanks Thai Kitchen!
As for the parking lot.....just be aware of your surroundings. No problem.

• Visited August 2012
North Carolina
“The only thai on memorial blvd!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food there was great, but it was pricey for such a small portion. Watch your back in the parking lot!

Visited June 2012