“Great Hotel In Greenville”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stayed here while visiting ECU with my family. Excellent hotel all around. Staff is courteous and very helpful. Rooms were clean and very comfortable - something I come to expect with Hampton Inns. Will make this my place to stay when in Greenville during the next 4 years visiting my son while at ECU. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hotel is very pleasant and service personnel are very nice! Once you walk in, you are greeted right away. Coffee station is right there at front desk for easy access! Rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife Mary and I were traveling back home after watching our son wrestle in Kinston NC at the Fairlawn Recreation Center when our car broke down. We called the Greenville Hampton Inn and asked if they had a shuttle van and the Manager Mr Tyler McDowell said he didn't have a shuttle van however he would come and get us. He was kind enough to come out at 10:00PM at night and pick us up and take us back to the hotel. He also recommended the repair facility which was able to replace our fuel pump and get us back on the road. Since our vehicle was a much older vehicle it took time to get the part so we basically stayed two nights while our car was being repaired. Mr Tyler McDowell reflects how far the Hampton Inn is willing to stand behind the motto of 100 guarantee.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed at Hampton Inn, Greenville NC, last night (3/8/14) with my children and a few friends. We live locally but wanted a little get-away with the pool and hot tub. The stay was so enjoyable. First of all, the hotel is decorated so beautifully and it is so clean. The room was lovely. The beds were so comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious. I loved the cookies, lime ice water, and phone holders that were offered at the front desk, along with complimentary coffee. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Everything was so nice and comfortable. I would have to rate Hampton Inn, Greenville NC, as the nicest hotel I have stayed in. I work in the hotel industry as a night auditor and although I was not looking to critique and nit-pick, due to my line of work, I have been trained to notice a lot of things from a hotel perspective. There is not one bad thing I could say about the hotel. It was all really nice. I especially want to commend the staff. When we arrived, the general manager was in the lobby greeting folks who were arriving. The front desk staff was very helpful with all of our questions and giving us information as to where to find things around the hotel. Being in customer service myself, I was so impressed with the customer service provided by the front desk staff and manager. We were met with smiles each time we approached the desk. A late check out was accomodated because we simply lost track of time getting out of the pool. I appreciated that. Each time I called or came to the front desk, I was greeted by name. The staff was so friendly, professional, helpful, and courteous. It was so interesting to be on the other side of the desk this time, but the small things definitely do make a huge impact and difference, and I definitely noticed. Thank you so very much to the staff and manager of Hampton Inn, Greenville NC. We will definitely be back the next time we need a place to stay or an overnight get-away!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie F
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn for only one night while visiting our son at ECU. The room was nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was a good size. Shower was large big enough for two people. We did not eat our complimentary breakfast because we were meeting our son for brunch. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip and went well. Breakfast was tasty for what it is. Recommended to for those in the area to stay at. Mcdonalds was close by for other breakfast needs if needed. Internet was fast enough for streaming video and other email tasks.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Came in town for baseball game and it was perfect. Right in the middle of things and the hotel was very nice. The pool and breakfast were great for the kids. Make sure you go in and out by the light at the convention center.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends