“Best Place To Stay In Greenville” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Affordable Suites of America, Greenville

Affordable Suites of America, Greenville
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Greenville
Williamston, South Carolina
“Best Place To Stay In Greenville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

You will not go wrong by planning an extended stay at Affordable Suites. Don, the manager is extremely nice and always there when you lock yourself out of your room. I stayed for 18 weeks, and I did lock myself out a few times. However, Don never got upset when I told him I needed to get a key to get back in my room.

The rooms are cleaned weekly. The rooms look as good as advertised on the internet. I never had a restless night, the bed was comfortable and the other tenants were quiet. I really would have liked to take the mattress home with me. I already miss the bed.

The room rates are reasonable, especially compared to some less desirable places in the area. I had to spend one night at a hotel near there and paid more for less.

When I travel again, I will look for an Affordable Suite in the area. I hope my next stay will be as great as my last. Thanks Don for taking the time to talk to me. Thanks Cynthia for keeping my room clean with fresh linen and towels. Thanks for the free Sunday newspaper.
Merry Christmas,
Dot

Room Tip: Call Don and check for available room - you might get lucky
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dot B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We relocated to Greenville and stayed for 2 months at the Affordable Suites. Don was great from the first day to the last. He went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The place was very clean and quiet. When you look at the pictures on the website the rooms look exactly the same, which doesn't happen all the time. The cable doesn't give you a lot of selections and the internet isn't wireless. However, I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Greenville. We had a wonderful experience.

James & Shirley

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shireed16
Leominster, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at this place for 10 months and had a great experience.Don,the manager on site was a warm and friendly person,full of laughs and a great sports fan.He takes care of his customers,the place was modern and clean,and there was hardly any loud noise.It felt like an apartment,except without the lease.Cable was provided,a full size refrigerator,2 burner stove,and an outdoor grill.Location could have been more centrally located,but that's a minor issue.One last thing,Don went out of his way to drive me to the airport in town when I found out I had a death in the family and had to fly home,which saved me money from parking my car at the airport.So if you're on a short term or long term stay,and you want a nice place to lay your head at night without leasing an apartment,this is a great place to stay.He doesn't get a lot of business for nothing.

Room Tip: call ahead of time,because he manages to keep a full house.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I found this place about two years ago and have been back a number of times Don knows me by name LOL. I love this place ! Absolutely quiet and clean Don goes above and beyond to make sure your needs are met and that you have a pleasant stay. I have always found my experience to be wonderful and I would recommend staying at Affordable suites to anyone. Its my home away from home !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I had the distinct pleasure of staying at the Greenville, North Carolina Affordable Suites from November 16, 2012 til February 17, 2013. During my stay Manager Don Niemesh was most friendly,curteous and professional. He welcomed me at my arrival and was most outgoing during the times I needed his assistance. His knowledge of the area, its history, places to visit, eat, etc was most helpful and probably saved hours on most of my trips both local and long distance. Don and his staff of housekeepers were very much concerned about the safety,security and cleanliness of my suite. The housekeepers were very thorough and reliable and made sure that I lived in a clean environmentally friendly room. The suite was very accomodating, warm, excellent view of the neighborhood and quiet. I experienced no loud party's, parking was no problem and the outside grounds were always clean and well kept up. The laundry room was clean and very affordable and copies of the local paper were delivered daily. The location was excellent, less than 10 minutes from downtown. I would recommend this fine hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay for any length of time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

They are suites. They are affordable.
The neighborhood is quiet.The rooms are relatively spacious and clean. Includes a fridge, table, chairs, microwave. If that's all you are looking for, it fits the bill. Anything else? Forget it!
No dishes, no glasses, no silver, no shampoo, no WIFi. I couldn't get the cable internet to work and by the time I figured that out, there was no one in the office to help.
No pool, exercise room, no breakfast, no coffee in the reception.
Staff is friendly.. if you a fortunate to catch them while they are in. But I got in really late. My sister-in-law was wise to the idiosyncrasies of the owner, and picked up my key ahead of time. Otherwise, I'm not sure how I would have gotten in.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AdTechLady
Greenville, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have to travel alot in my business and spend extended periods at client sites. I spent nearly 6 months here and it was great! Great value, great room! I wish places like this were near all my client sites. And to top it off, the site manager will go the extra distance to make your stay, well, great.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business