“Great atmosphere and food...”

CPW's Fine Food and Spirits
Ranked #14 of 282 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arlington & Stantonsburg
Description: CPW's has Italian roots paired with a culinary exploration of global and ethnic food styles.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I am constantly looking for a good place to eat in Greenville. My daughter and I decided to try CPW's last night and we were very pleased. The atmosphere is very inviting and the restaurant staff was very friendly and attentive. They feature 'themes' each month and last night was the end of their "Pacific Rim Fusion" which was mainly a Thai theme. We ordered the seafood dip appetizer and it was served in a bread bowl with hot pita chips. The chips and dip were delicious but the bread was too dense and soaked up most of the delicious dip. Our entrees were very good but the slaw was a little too spicy for my taste. All in all I would recommend for a great dinner or lunch.

1  Thank Foodie1127
Ralph W, Owner at CPW's Fine Food and Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thanks for your helpful comments. We are always interested in what our guests are thinking in terms of our products, service, and atmosphere. I am especially happy that you enjoyed our 'Pacific Rim" Menu. It is one of our favorites!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

CPWs is on our regular "rotation" and we are always satisfied. We really like the pizza and the sandwich type meals. Wait staff is trained well and helpful.,

Thank You for taking the time to give our staff a helpful "pat on the back".

Reviewed July 31, 2013

After waiting nearly an hour for my food I would have been forgiving had it been good. However, my pizza left a lot to be desired. In fact, this could have been the worse pizza I've ever had. The food was luke warm and lacked flavor. To make matters worse, a member of my group ordered the salmon and ended up in the emergency room the following day with food poisoning. For $35 for two people I think I'd find another place to eat.

rpwcpw, Owner at CPW's Fine Food and Spirits, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

I am very sorry your experience at CPW'S was not a good one. We are investigating the problems and will take appropriate action. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this place, and what a great selection they had. The wait staff was terrific.

Thanks for your comments. The Staff is always happy to hear positive feedback about our work here at CPW'S! Cheers!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a CPW "garbage pizza" by phone and was told to pick it up in 15-20 minutes. My wife had to wait 15 additional minutes at the bar (very uncomfortable for her!) for it to be ready. The pizza was wonderful! $15.95 for a nice 14" pizza. They also have a 3-topping 14"pizza special for $10.95. We will be back!

Thanks for your comments about CPW'S. I am glad your wait was worth it and hopefully this has not happened again. We are very proud of our pizza and with our brick oven, it does take a fair amount of skill and time to execute a great pizza. But...it's so worth it!