“Poorly organized and poorly managed”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 281 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We arrived Saturday night and as expected is was very busy. We were a party of 7 with a wheelchair so we knew it would take a while. They said they could not tell how long but if we could break up it would be quicker. We said no problem and they handed us a buzzer and we went outside to wait. After about an hour I went in to check and the hostess said we are clearing you table now. I went out and lead everyone inside to be seated, I thought. We waited 15 minutes so I asked what was up. She said they seated someone else that table and would have ours in a minute. 20 minutes later still no table. I asked the manger if she knew when we would be seated and she frantically said to me that she had everything organized and she was doing the best she could then hassled away. 10 minutes later a hostess asked us to follow her. She lead us to the other side of the restaurant then said "oh that's the wrong table". We then turned around and walked back through this very crowed restaurant back to the front to a table about 10 feet from where we were standing! Did I mention we had someone in a wheelchair! Finally the 7 of us were squeezed into a 6 person booth.
The server did a great job and the food was good. But we were treated like cattle not guests in a restaurant.

The manager should spend a little more time training the staff.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Let me start by saying that a good bartender ALWAYS takes the ladies' drink order first. I was basically ignored,and the 3 bartenders on duty, each asked my boyfriend at least 2 times each if there was anything he needed, and not once asked me if I needed anything. They were a little too chummy, and on occassion tried to strike up a conversation with him about a sporting event while we were in the middle of a conversation. We had 2 managers to come by to chat and ask our names, so needless to say, I barely had much of a conversation with my boyfriend. I know many people will think that this is a jealousy issue... it is not. It is a RESPECT issue. They were not being flirty... just a little too friendly with HIM!! We will go back, but we will not sit at the bar!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The steaks are wonderful, but then so is everything else :) The service is phenomenal. The servers go out of their way to make sure that you have everything that you desire. Friendly and inviting!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

OMG! the rolls are so good.. The steaks are amazing.. Staff are great and friendly. Would come here again when in town.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here in the past ( when I could eat a 16 oz ribeye) but this was the first time I had their grilled chicken....I enjoyed the salad and the chicken and already liked the steak!
Little noisy for an old man like me but when I was in my 20's to 50's I probably would have been one of the noise makers!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!