$157
$148
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$109
$110
$53
Free cancellation until 07/27
$86
Affordable Suites of America, Greenville(Greenville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
$66
$64
All reviewswindow seatjimmy johnsroom was cleanyogurtmedical centercontinental breakfastwaffle makernice stayvisiting ecufront desk staffcleanlinesssofaorientationuniversityrefrigerator
Reviewed November 12, 2009

I had to sleep with the tv on in order to get some rest in this place. Yeah the look is nice, bed comfty, blah blah blah, but the walls are so thin. AT night I had to sleep with the tv so I didnt have to listen to the people next door's conversation. In the morning, I woke up to the same voices in addition to the housekeepers in the hallway complaining about their co-workers. If you want a place to rest, spend a little more money for a better hotel. If you don't plan to sleep, great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank MimiFan
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of this hotel. It is very modern and the staff was very nice. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Decided to make an overnight trip to Greenville with a friend. After reviewing the other reviews and comments about the Greenville Microtel I decided to give it a try. Most everything I read on Tripadvisor was on point. The hotel is newer, the rooms are a decent size and have everything you could need. Front desk staff was pleasant and very helpful. Beds are VERY comfortable - hard to find for the low rate of $60 per night. We had a very pleasant stay at the Microtel and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I stayed here for 3 nights while in town for business, and it was a great experience. The location is excellent - it's very close to the hospital and just down the road from the university. Most other things are within a 10-20 minute drive.
The room was tiny, but very comfortable and well-designed to make it feel bigger than it is. The soundproofing between rooms leaves something to be desired though, as I could clearly hear my next-door neighbors' conversation and TV in the evening.
The staff was great - most of them were very friendly and helpful. Every single time I passed a member of the housekeeping/maintenance staff in the hallway, they made eye contact and said "hello, how are you?" pleasantly - that's much better treatment than I've had from even the management at other hotels!
The only problem I had with this hotel is that their continental breakfast is just awful. I ended up settling on stale toast on the first day (that was truly the best option available) and skipping breakfast the rest of my stay. The table next to me discovered that the milk for the cereal was warm and had gone sour. If you stay here, I recommend bringing a box of ceral bars to tide you over until you leave the hotel in the mornings.
Overall, though, it was a very good stay, especially for the price. It's kind of a no-frills place, but it's nicer than most hotels in this price range. It's clean and safe, and I felt like the staff actually cares about running it well and serving their customers.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2009

The Microtel is a great value - my room was only $55 a night. You get everything you need. and more! Clean, modular style room with well equipped bathroom, very comfortable beds and pillows, free wired and wireless Internet, and a flat screen HiDef TV.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends