“Reminded me of Paris” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Starlight Cafe

Starlight Cafe
Ranked #19 of 269 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Reminded me of Paris”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I just had brunch and although our waitress seemed to be overworked ( just like most of the Parisian cafes we visited a couple of weeks back) we both enjoyed our meal. We plan on returning for dinner in the next couple of days.
If you compare pricing to the standard restaurants, it might seem a little high but this is not a run of the mill breakfast joint!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Best restaurant in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is, by far, my favorite restaurant. They serve local foods, many of which are grown at their own farm. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are always able to answer any questions and suggest wine to accompany your meal. The atmosphere is sophisticated without being stuffy. The ever changing menu, featuring seasonal fruits and veggies, is always exciting and fresh. Do not come to Greenville without visiting Starlight!

Reston, Virginia, United States
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Being from out of town the Starlight Cafe was recommended to us by someone who lives in the area and we were not disappointed. We ate there last week and found the food choice to be extensive and very fresh. We had the Shrimp & Grits and pork tenderloin, both were delicious. Very nice wine list. Overall an enjoyable evening and would highly recommend it to others.

• Visited August 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Overpriced...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is one of the few "fancy" places in Greenville. I personally think the food was overpriced and wasn't really anything special. They have wine night and white tablecloths, which I guess adds to it's appeal--but I went once and never returned.

Visited November 2011
Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Fine Dining, Use Local Ingredients”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Starlight Cafe uses local beef, seafood and vegetables on lunch and dinner menus. Finer dining than most places in Greenville. Lunch prices are reasonable, $8-$12. Dinner $20-$30 average. I've always got my moneys worth! Change the menu around every few months...

Visited July 2012

Been to Starlight Cafe? Share your experiences!