“Favorite for Sushi in Greenville!”
Review of Wasabi 88

Wasabi 88
Ranked #31 of 298 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Love, love love! Everyone will find their top favorites at Wasabi 88. This restaurant is only open for dinner but they are worth the wait. One of our favorites is the Greenville! Very limited kids menu so keep that in mind- you may want to grab a sitter or drop off at play date. When we want sushi- we have tried several and we always go back to Wasabi 88!!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We always enjoy dining here when visiting Greenville. They never fail to provide fresh, delicious food and courteous service.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

If you enjoy sushi, you have to try Wasabi 88. They have a great selection of sushi and we have never been disappointed. Be sure to ask for "the chubby" but, if you want to play it safe and order from the menu, grab some "junk in the trunk". For the adventurous, you just have to order the weekly special rolls. They try to add at least a new roll every week and if you're lucky enough to get your hands on the Rolodex, there are over 100 sushi rolls hidden for the lucky folks who get to take a peek.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

I don't live far from Wasabi 88 it's and it's in a good walking distance and everytime when I want something to eat, that's the best place to go. it's got great waitress and the atmosphere is on point! I know I've said this before in my other reviews, but this place just has it, I'm guessing it is the lighting or the amazing servers that come to your table, it has that feeling of being right! I recommend this place during winter and also end of summer to give you that hey, the new school year is about to start but I'm going to enjoy myself one last time feel.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere, the service and the food! Don't worry- if you aren't a sushi fan but you're other half is then there are other choices for you to order! They are only open for dinner but it is worth the wait!! We will be back!!!