$101
$124
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$105
$101
$50
$107
$119
$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$64
Hotels.com
All reviewsshower pressurein townstayed herelarge fridgecooking utensilswashing dishesfree laundryfront deskfire alarmplace to staypleasure of stayingi highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againcommon areasexcellent hotelbaseball tournamentstaff was very friendly
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was a stopover on the way to the beach. Were not looking for much. The rooms were nice, well stocked, almost weekly stay type rooms. Staff were nice, everything worked. But the main thing is we left a bag full of Rx Medications, called to let them know and when we came back through about 10 days later they had them ready for us and nothing was missing. Pretty amazing. Big medical center close, several restaurants. Overall nice experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again next year on your way to the beach.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

When my new employer offered to put me up for the first month of my relocation, I was very worried the digs would be less than great... enter Candlewood suites. Upon check-in they didn't have a record of my direct bill, but the staff was very helpful and explained I shouldn't worry about it, that it was their oversight and they would handle everything.

The check-in lady was extremely helpful, knowing I was new to the South- and let me know if there was anything she or anyone else on staff could do the help my transition be more smooth, not to hesitate to ask. (free washers and dryers too!)

The room was spotless, with granite countertops in kitchen and bath, nice furnature, soft sheets and pillows, and a nice flat screen TV. Only complaint is the TV is bolted to the dresser and I could not move it forward to hide stuff like my printer behind it... no big.

I have very much enjoyed the gas grill out on the patio, and spending a bit of time every once in a while with other travelers out there. On the weekends there is always a few folks either using the char or gas grill, and enjoying a beer while they do it. Great chance to keep from going crazy when you are all alone for a month. They also have a great little store inside that has free coffee and a bunch of other very reasonably priced items- eggs, cereal, sodas, microwave and packaged meals.

In closing I will simply add that the staff has been a great asset to me in the past several weeks. I have spent time sitting in the lobby in front of the desk watching the big screen and chatting about the south, Greenville, and attached cities. I have learned more here from the staff about the area, restaurants and local events than I have at work. When I had a small problem with my door key, the maintenance man that came over to fix it was such a gentleman and so helpful, it was like he was sent over from central casting. All in all a really great experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a bed in it and you will do fine. :-)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

You are so kind. I wish we had a hotel full of Guest like you. You are what makes our jobs rewarding.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My company stayed here for 2 months ant the stay was great.We had a total of 8 rooms and they were all very clean and comfortable.This was like a home away from home for all my guys.Great people,great fun and overall nice place.

Room Tip: My guys had there familys come stay with them and they were able to accomidate them to larger rooms
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Thank you for choosing us for your business accommodations. You and your employees were a pleasure to serve. You are welcome back anytime.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Located in the medical district of Greenville, NC, this hotel is a great place to centralize your activities. Whether visiting a friend/family member or just sightseeing around Greenville, this is the place to stay. There are restaurants nearby if you don't want to make use of the full kitchen in your room. They maintain a cupboard for any food or supplies that you might need. There is also a small fitness center that is quite convenient. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying at this Candlewood.

Room Tip: I recommend ground floor on back side. That gives you the convenience of the cupboard, fitness center and business center with waiting for the elevator. The back side rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
fow, Owner at Candlewood Suites Greenville NC, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you so much. There is no better reward than to know we have a satisfied guest.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The service provided by Cynthia Jones when we thought we had left a dress at the hotel could not have been better. She went above and beyond the call of duty to check for our missing item. She also followed it up with a phone call..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family