“Awesome Home Away From Home”

Candlewood Suites Greenville
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed April 20, 2011

(AHAFH)
I have stayed a couple of times and I have never had a complaint. Each time I go I am addressed by my name; meaning they remember me. So I'm not just a customer that getting a room for the weekend I feel like family. The front desk attendants are AWESOME. They make you want to come back to town for more business. The best part about them also is that I don't have to look for their location. It right off the main Hwy coming in from Wilson. If you need clean, quite, restful, respectable, business/pleasure environment this is it.
Tasha & John

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MrsTasha

Reviewed April 14, 2011

The access into and out of the property was very accesible to everything in Greenville. I moved away from the area five years ago, so this hotel was new to me. My sister and I were attending a funeral in a town 1/2 hour away. Candlewood was the nicest location who was pet friendly. The rooms were very comfortable with two double beds, kitchen area, desk, tv, comfortable chair and quiet. The accessibility to laundry facilities was very helpful. Coffee in the room is a great plus as well as refrigeration. I especially appreciated the freshness of the room even though it was a Pet Friendly accomodation.

Room Tip: Just ask! The staff is very friendly and helpful
4  Thank DainDain
Reviewed March 29, 2011

The staff that I dealt with are outstanding.They were Jennifer & Mark.They made you fell like you are apart of their family.Even beening there for a funeral I felt warm inside.

2  Thank Montross1
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I stayed here with my 18 year old daughter while touring the nearby ECU campus. This location appears to be brand-new. It's clean, in a good location accessible to restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. Rooms are good-sized, beds comfortable, towels good quality and in good condition. Front desk staff was remarkably friendly and helpful during our stay.

The only negative--and for me this is a small one--is that the water pressure in the shower was rather weak. Not a trickle, but definitely not strong pressure.

2  Thank traveladdict98
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I would just like to share that I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. My father had open heart surgery and I stayed here to be close to the hospital. I was treated like I was family here. I had a very clean and lovely room. It made me feel very comforted that I was asked everyday how my father was doing. I felt like the employees really cared about me and my situation. I also had to come back to this hotel a week later and stay because my father got an infection, and I was treated the same like family. I can not say enough about the wonderful people who work in this hotel. I greatly appreciate the service I recieved from this hotel. Thank You.

Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank carolinercox
Reviewed March 20, 2011

This was my first stay at a Candlewood Suites and I will definitely look at these in other cities. We travel a lot for my daughter's activities and are always looking a good deal. Last year we stayed at the Hampton Inn but for some reason in Greenville they are $139.00 per night which I think it way too high for a Hampton Inn. After reading the reviews here we decided to Candlewood Suites and was so pleased that we did. We had a Queen Suite and it was wonderful. Very clean. Nice kitchen with everything you need if want to cook. We only used the tefrigerator and microwave but there were very clean pots and dishes if needed. I love that fact that you can partially open the window for fresh air if desired. The bed was very comfortable with soft linens. Nice flat screen TV and DVR player with a library of free movies in the lobby. The free Wi-fi was one of the best as far as speed and ease. The bathroom was large and very nice. Overall the entire hotel is very clean and nice. The only two negative items (and these are really small) is they disconnect your ability to access the free wi-fi on the day of checkout and I think that should continue until 12:00 and the shower pressure was a little light for my personal liking but not anything major.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LBiship
Reviewed December 6, 2010

i was to have eye surgery at uhs hospital in greenville nc on monday november 29, 2010.The surgen said to report to hospital at 5:30 am for prep. We heard of a candlewood suites within 5 minutes of the hospital and called. From the first phone contact the people associated with canclewood were helpful and friendly, the suite was not only comfortable and spacious but also clean and neat. by staying at this hotel we were able to get a good nights sleep and not have to drive a long way early in the morning for my surgery. I would recomend this hotel for any traveler or hospital visit because it is not only close to hospital but clean and with friendly employees also right off of highway 264 as you enter greenville.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple