“Date Night”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arlington Blvd
Description: Independant, Family owned, authentic Italian Restaurant. Finellis Cafe serves simple authentic Italian food. Fresh fish, centercut choice beef and veal, tender pork, organic chicken, Homemade sauce and the best Italian Dressing ever. Home made desserts. Extensive wine and beer selection from around the world.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I went on a 'date' and I had picked Finelli's. We had never been but had been wanting to try it. We arrived on the Proms in the area. We had not made a reservation, but they were able to seat us in less than 20 minutes. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was very nice. We both enjoyed the evening very much and look forward to returning.

1  Thank AFWife1995

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Mother's Day weekend, the family was in town. To celebrate, we trusted Finelli's to deliver a special meal in a special atmosphere. No disappointments! We've raised out famly at this restaurant and it keeps improving! Excellent, world-class cuisine in a lovely setting with professional staff! Diverse menu, food and beverage specials, live music...wonderful!

1  Thank RudySchulte
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My boss was in town from our parent company in Europe and wanted to experience good local cuisine. Took her to Finelli's and she was very impressed. The dinner was fabulous and the atmosphere (with piano player) was great! She is familiar with dining in San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, Stockholm and other places. She was truly surprised at the experience. Thanks Finelli's for allowing me to show my boss that Greenville has great taste also.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great restaurant. Beautiful inside and out. Great bar area. Food was delicious! I loved the bread. There are sometimes specials on wine which is great. Waitress was attentive but let us enjoy our company. Will be returning very soon!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I give five stars all the way! Mary our server was very nice and acommadating. We enjoyed the spaghetti soup and salad. Actually I must say it was the best spaghetti I ever had. We dined outside and enjoyed the jaz music. Desert was amazing, but to top it all off the prices were less than I would expect to pay for such an excellent experience.