“Delicious Italian Food!”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Arlington Blvd
Description: Independant, Family owned, authentic Italian Restaurant. Finellis Cafe serves simple authentic Italian food. Fresh fish, centercut choice beef and veal, tender pork, organic chicken, Homemade sauce and the best Italian Dressing ever. Home made desserts. Extensive wine and beer selection from around the world.
Greenville, North Carolina, USA
“Delicious Italian Food!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our favorite date night restaurant in Greenville! The pork chop and rosemary potatoes are delicious.

• Visited February 2013

“Finally! Real Italian food!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Outstanding ambiance and friendly service. Food was fresh hot and delicious like if I was at my grandma's for sunday dinner. I hate to say it but the salad and bread might be better than her's. I just wana ask for a bowl of that sauce to go it's so dang good. I will continue to return to Finelli's whenever I am in town. I highly recommend this place.

2 Thank Italia607
Vestal, New York, United States
“EXCELLENT food, FABULOUS place !”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Can't wait to get back to Greenville area and stop by Finelli's --- food was AMAZING....atmosphere outstanding....LOVE the crabmeat lasagna and the broiled scallops were like nothing I've ever had before !!!! Staff was accommodating, meals were fabulous--my daughters can't wait to go this Spring break !

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Chelsea S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing night!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ate dinner here the other night and it was awesome! The salmon was cooked perfectly and was placed over spinach, however, I wish they would have had it served over some type of mashed potatoes. The service was excellent and the jazz musician was nice to listen to while I enjoyed my meal!

1 Thank Gopirates09
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The owner made me a dish thy wasn't even on the menu!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I came in to Finelli's a couple of days ago and Mr. Finelli himself made me a a dish that wasn't even listed as a choice on the menu! I had a craving for curry and he made me chicken curry and it was out of this world! Staff was polite and very attentive!

1 Thank Killian13